Royal Old Style 3/4 leggings
Our TAILORED leggings, reproduction of a graphic processing of the Old Style painting, are a must for any activewear collection!
Ankle-length, they have a high-waisted model that ensures comfort, giving value to our figure. The soft and refined fabric, 4-way stretched, absorbs moisture from the skin and dries quickly, making our leggings confortable and perfect for physical activity, even the more challenging workouts.
Perfect worn with Royal Old Style top and hoodie.
The brightness of its fabric makes the reproduction of the image quite perfect.
As they are handmade, unique pieces, the positioning of the painting on the leggings may be slightly different from the photos in the gallery.
Possible items of clothing or other accessories in the pictures are not part of the supply but for illustrative purposes only.
Size chart in the gallery.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- handmade: printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our specialized team
- design: Stefania Zanutta
- mid-calf length
- Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
- UPF 50+
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
- Flat seam, coverstitch
- Raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25″ (0.6 cm) wide, clear elastic in the waistband for extra comfort
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- inner pocket (7 cm × 6 cm)
- Stefania Zanutta logo printed in the center of the inside waistband
- The care label can be torn off without leaving a mark, making the item more comfortable to wear
- Download CPSIA compliance certificates
- Download the fabric safety test certificate
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
CARE: Stefania Zanutta articles are made with carefully chosen high quality materials. Handle the article you chose with care in order to give it a longer life
- avoid contact with rough surfaces, they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings;
- wash at 30°;
- don’t bleach;
- don’t use the drier;
- don’t dry clean;
- don’t iron.
You can find here our SALE CONDITIONS.